Consulting services can take many forms, including:
- Program review and analysis of strengths and weaknesses,
- Advising and negotiations on mergers and strategic partnerships,
- Planning and facilitation of annual meetings and retreats,
- Assisting in your fund development planning efforts,
- Custom trainings for your staff or board,
- Coaching and mentoring of executive directors, development directors, or other staff, and
- Interim executive and leadership positions.
These services draw on my many years of experience in senior management positions with nonprofit organizations, my educational background, and my communications and analytical skills.
To discuss your needs, please contact me at ken at goldstein.net or by phone at 408.396.3677. If I feel we may have a fit, we will arrange an initial meeting at which we will discuss your organization's situation and needs and create a personalized plan.